Re: Dependency Tracking to be updated with PostgreSQL 14 functions on dependencies improvement.

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: Dependency Tracking to be updated with PostgreSQL 14 functions on dependencies improvement.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022, at 4:39 AM, PG Doc comments form wrote:
In PostgreSQL 14, we have added feature to check dependencies for function
defined with sql_body or language as SQL.
Reference :-

For documentation related to Dependency Tracking is missing relevant
information related to new improvement with 14 version.
Dependency Tracking :-
I agree that the last paragraphs are inaccurate after the BEGIN ATOMIC feature.
Patches are welcome.

--
Euler Taveira