Re: Offlne Slony Installation

От Steve Singer
Тема Re: Offlne Slony Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021, ayagmur75@yandex.com wrote:

> I want to use slony replication tool offline with edb or postgresql. I have been using Windows 10 operating system.
Forthis, I

> have downloaded enterprise database 13.1 version. After installation I select slony download from stackbuilder plus.
ThenI copied

> these 2 files to offline windows 10 machine. I install both of them. After that, i try to run a simple slonik script
tosetup

> master. while executing "init cluster" command i get file not found error, c:servershare/slony1_base.2.8.sql. Do you
havean idea

> what is going on?

1. Does the file c:\servershare\slony1_base.2.8.sql exist ?

This looks very strange, I would expect the file for 2.2.8 to be named
slony1_base.2.2.8.sql

What version of slony did you install?
(slonik -v should return this)

If the slony files are installed in a different location you could try
setting the environment variable

SLONY_SHARE_DIR to the location that the slony1 .sql files are in.

Steve

> Best Regards,

Сообщение: Re: Occasional lengthy locking causing stalling on commit
Сообщение: Re: Occasional lengthy locking causing stalling on commit