Re: Test slots invalidations in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl only if dead rows are removed

От Bertrand Drouvot
Тема Re: Test slots invalidations in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl only if dead rows are removed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 03:39:34PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 06:29:17AM +0000, Bertrand Drouvot wrote:
> > Thanks for the report! I think it makes sense to add it to the list of known
> > failures.
> >
> > One way to deal with those corner cases could be to make use of injection points
> > around places where RUNNING_XACTS is emitted, thoughts?
>
> Ah.  You mean to force a wait in the code path generating the standby
> snapshots for the sake of this test?

Yeah.

>  That's interesting, I like it.

Great, will look at it.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Amul Sul
Сообщение: Re: Logical Replication of sequences
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: A wrong comment about search_indexed_tlist_for_var