Re: form response

От Chadwick Rolfs
Тема Re: form response
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Sorry if this is repeating info you have already posted, but how about
php.ini?  Is the pgsql.so extension in there?  That's the important part.

You can have php/apache/postgresql, but it seems like your problem is with
php/postgresql, not php/apache.  If phpinfo works, then it's definitley
not apache.

This is what's at the very end of my php.ini file:

extension=pgsql.so

It was added by Debian, but you can do it manually:)  If you are sure you
have the pgsql extension (which you may need to download seperately), and
have this line in php.ini, and restart apache.  Then we may have a
problem.

-Chadwick