Re: [HACKERS] 6.3 question...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.3 question...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Michael Meskes wrote:

> Cristian Gafton writes:
> >
> > Why was ecpg pulled out of the interfaces/Makefile ?
> >
> > Cristian
>
> Huh? I didn't realize that! Was it intentionally left out? If so I'd like to
> know the reason. If it was unintentionally, please put it back in.

    Its bounced in and out, actually...we removed it for awhile there
because makes were failing miserably right there :(  I fear we must have
forgotten to put it back in again before the release...

    I've put it back in...those with CVSup access, can you please grab
a new copy and make sure that it works for all of you?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Problems with running v6.3 on DIGITAL UNIX
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Problems with running v6.3 on DIGITAL UNIX