Re: Install Failure [7.1beta2 tarballs]

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Install Failure [7.1beta2 tarballs]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Swan writes:

> When trying to run initdb I get the following error:
>
> The program '/usr/bin/postgres' needed by initdb does not belong to
> PostgreSQL version 7.1beta2.  Check your installation.

If you are updating your sources via 'cvs update' you should do 'make
clean' before recompilation, or configure with '--enable-depend' next
time.  Most likely the postgres program still thinks it's beta1.  (Try
--version.)

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL v7.1BETA3 Bundled and Available ...
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL v7.1BETA3 Bundled and Available ...