Re: [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/users-lounge/docs index.html'

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/users-lounge/docs index.html'
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Vince Vielhaber writes:

> Great, I'll get them tomorrow morning.  How many of the FAQs still
> exist?   I know some turned up missing in my nitely backups and I
> haven't gotten a response back from Peter.

Hmm, I didn't see any messages about that.

Apparently, some FAQs I already removed were added back in. At a glance
I'd say that you can put up all except for the Linux incarnations which I
will remove again. I'll also try to get rid of the Solaris and AIX
editions before release.

IMPORTANT: The platform FAQs are release dependent; be sure to put the
right ones in the right places, like the documentation proper.