Documentation of configuration settings

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Documentation of configuration settings
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Now that we have the Grand Unified Configuration system we still need to
get rid of the Greatly Sprinkled Documentation thereof. Therefore my plan
for your approval:

* Make SET TRANSACTION and SET CONSTRAINTS each separate reference pages,
as their behaviour is really quite different.

* Make a comprehensive list of everything you can set and how somewhere in
the administrator guide.

* Remove the (then redundant) list of parameters from the SET reference
page and replace it with something to the effect of "This command lets you
set run-time parameters, a complete list of which can be found
<somewhere>."

Comments?