Re: [GENERAL] Interbase replacement

От ^chewie
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Interbase replacement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, David Warnock wrote:

> Would it be possible to find ways to pay postgresql developers to add
> these things? We would be very happy to pay several $1000 for these and
> it might be possible to find others from the Interbase community.

He he. That's one way to get your needs upgraded in priority on the
development path.  ;-)  I'm sure the developers of PostgreSQL would be
most happy to hear your interest in furthering the features of PostgreSQL.
I'd probably look for some email addresses off the
http://www.postgresql.org/ web site.  That is if they haven't seen you
already on this email list, which I doubt. ;-)

I'd help out, but I'm about to go head-first into an Open Resource
Planning project I started on http://www.sourceforge.net/, OpenRP for
short.  Creating a suitable replacement for MRP/ERP software like SAP is
going to be a huge chore, but it needs to be done. ;-)

Chad Walstrom                         mailto:chewie@wookimus.net
a.k.a ^chewie, gunnarr               http://wookimus.net/~chewie

   Gnupg = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD