Re: issues with SQL size st.execute(SQL) in 8.3.3

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: issues with SQL size st.execute(SQL) in 8.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Achilleas Mantzios wrote:

> As a quick and dirty workaround, i tried setting protocolVersion=2 and
> it worked. Can you see any potential side effects about it as a
> temporary solution to the problem?

It all depends on whether you are relying on any V3 features in other
places.  I have a fix for the issue (attached).  I'm still testing it and
will hopefully apply it this weekend.

Kris Jurka

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: issues with SQL size st.execute(SQL) in 8.3.3
Сообщение: Re: issues with SQL size st.execute(SQL) in 8.3.3