Improved PostgreSQL Mathematics Support.

От A Z
Тема Improved PostgreSQL Mathematics Support.
Дата
Re: Improved PostgreSQL Mathematics Support.  ("Private Information Retrieval(PIR)" <postgresql-pir@pm.me>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear PostgreSQL Hackers,

I have been trying to get a reply or interest in either updating
PostgreSQL to support High Precision mathematical types,
with arithmetic and elementary functions support, or release
of an Extension which has accomplished the same thing.

Is there someone on this email list which could please have a look
at the specifications that I have posted, and reply and get back to
me? I would be more than thrilled if something could be done
to improve PostgreSQL in this area.

Yours Sincerely,

Z.M.