Re: SQL over my head...

От Joel Burton
Тема Re: SQL over my head...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

If I'm understanding correctly, just make the line "AND
B1.attr_a=<constant>"
To only look at groups where that's the attribute you want and add "AND
B0.attr_a=<same_constant>" at the end of the query (after the closing paren)
to make that count for the outer query, too.

> Secondly, in the third line, should (F0.id=B0.id) actually be
> (F0.bar_id=B0.id) to join on the foreign key?

Yes, it should.

- J.

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant