Re: 8.2 contrib. "Full Disjunction"

От Brandon Aiken
Тема Re: 8.2 contrib. "Full Disjunction"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Download the contrib module .tgz from PGFoundry and check out the
readme.  Syntax is explained therein.  It's a multi-step process, it
appears.

I don't especially care for the term 'full disjunction' to describe this
operation, but it seems to be an understood relational operation.

--
Brandon Aiken
CS/IT Systems Engineer
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Richard
Broersma Jr
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:30 AM
To: Richard Broersma Jr; General PostgreSQL List
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] 8.2 contrib. "Full Disjunction"

> 1) what is its application?
I guess I found part of my "laymans" answer:
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~yaron/Presentations/pods2003.ppt#468,39,Examp
le

> 2) how is it used?
Maybe this question should have been, what is the syntax?

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

От: Bernhard Weisshuhn
Сообщение: Re: Error in installing compat-postgresql-libs rpm
От: Vivek Khera
Сообщение: Re: HELP: Urgent, Vacuum problem