How to use pg_ldap_sync

От Griffin, Jimmy (NIH/NIAID) [C]
Тема How to use pg_ldap_sync
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hello Postgresql Community,

My colleague and I are new to Postgresql. We have been struggling for the past couple of weeks trying to configure and authentication AD/ldap to connect to our Postgres DB.  However, after many Google searches we were able to get the right syntax and establish connection. But we’re having complications logging into the server with our AD/ldap usernames. Can you please assist us with this tedious process.

Warm regards,

Jimmy

Jimmy Griffin

Principal Consultant

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH

Contractor - Net eSolutions

tel:+1-301-761-6397  (office)

tel:+1-443-827-9738  (mobile)