Re: tuples

От Harvey, Allan AC
Тема Re: tuples
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I have a question concerning psql. I found that psql has a defined
> command '-t' and that it turns off printing of column names
> and result
> row count footers, etc.
>
> what I look for, is a command, which would turn off result row count
> footer, but would print column names.
>
> is there an easy way to do this?

Start psql with the -P footer switch. 8.3.3 works this way.

Allan

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended
recipient,use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
pleaseadvise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses
containedin this email or any attachments.