Re: timeofday()::timestamp - not casting

От Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Тема Re: timeofday()::timestamp - not casting
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print"
> <SHenshall@westcountry-design-print.co.uk> writes:
>> dev=# select timeofday()::timestamp;
>> ERROR:  Bad timestamp external representation 'Thu Nov 28
>> 11:26:46.488000 2002 GMTST'
>
> It works for me.  Where in the world is cygwin getting "GMTST" from
> --- surely that's not a real timezone name?
>
>             regards, tom lane
Just rechecked & 7.2.3 doesn't work on my machine (win9x - I'd been lazy and
just connected to a server to check 7.2 which is NT4).
Hmmm... maybe GMT daylight Saving Time? Oh well will try and investigate to
see if anything is wrong, or if this is a win9x peculiarity (strongly
suspected).
Thanks,
- Stuart

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: timeofday()::timestamp - not casting
От: "Monson Marukatat"
Сообщение: Fw: CD