RE: pg_stat_statements doesn't track commit from pl/pgsql blocks

От legrand legrand
Тема RE: pg_stat_statements doesn't track commit from pl/pgsql blocks
Дата
Список pgsql-general

forgot to cc pgsql-general list

De : legrand legrand <legrand_legrand@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 22 février 2019 20:26
À : Bruce Momjian
Objet : RE: pg_stat_statements doesn't track commit from pl/pgsql blocks

Hello Bruce,

thank you for taking time to answer.
yes, I was expecting something like

        SELECT calls,query FROM pg_stat_statements;
         calls |               query
             1 | select pg_stat_statements_reset()
             1 | do $$ begin commit; end $$
             1 | commit

as I didn't found any other place to track this 'commit' information.

nb: I don't "want" anything this is just an open question,
and I'm perfectly able to ear that its not expected or not easy to implement.

Regards
PAscal