ISA Server -> ODBC -> PostgreSQL Problem

От Kuo, Keleen
Тема ISA Server -> ODBC -> PostgreSQL Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Dear All,

I tried to configure the data logging of MS ISA server into
a postgres SQL server by using ODBC. However, I have no luck
to make this up. The followings are the information which I
can provide.

Hopefully, those information can assist you to shoot down the
problem.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Keleen

ODBC driver version: psqlodbc 7.1.9
PostgreSQL database version: PostgreSQL 7.1.2(Linux)
any error messages you saw on the screen: No
commlog file: psqlodbc_1228.log
debug output file: mylog_1228.log
ODBC trace log file: nothing logged

Вложения