Re: Anything I can contribute?

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Anything I can contribute?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Kaisheng,

Glad that you are interested in contributing to postgres. There are
many ways one can contribute such as authoring a patch, reviewing
others' patches, documentation, performance testing etc. If you would
like to start with reviewing the pn-going features and their patches,
the list is here in the commitfest site -
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/. The on-going commitfest is
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/35/ and the up-coming one is
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/36/. Feel free to pick any feature
that interests you, start reviewing the patches and post your comments
in the hackers list.

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 4:35 AM Deng Kaisheng <kaisheng.deng@u.nus.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Deng Kaisheng, a graduate student in National University of Sinapore (NUS) now major in computer science.
I'veread the introduction of your organization and I'm quite interested in what you're doing.

> I want to do something and contribute to the community, and I wonder if there is something I can do. I major in
computerscience since undergraduate with a solid foundation in CS, and I'm also confident in my fast-learning skills. I
haveprogramming skills in C++, Python, Java, Objective-C, etc., and database skills in MySQL and Cassandra.

От: "houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: parallel vacuum comments
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Add psql command to list constraints