Re: 9.5 Create Function Set From Current taken at creation time?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: 9.5 Create Function Set From Current taken at creation time?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> writes:
> > Fair enough...=E2=80=8Bso:
>
> > SET FROM CURRENT saves the
> > =E2=80=8B[creating] =E2=80=8B
> > session's current value of the parameter as the value to be applied whe=
> > the function is entered.
>
> How about "... saves the value of the parameter that is current when
> CREATE FUNCTION is executed as the value to be applied ..." ?
>
> Or maybe "active" in place of "current" in that wording?

Works for me - =E2=80=8BI'd pick "active" or "current" here=E2=80=8B.

Thanks!

David J.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 9.5 Create Function Set From Current taken at creation time?
Сообщение: Re: 9.5 Create Function Set From Current taken at creation time?