Re: logicalrep_worker_launch -- counting/checking the worker limits

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: logicalrep_worker_launch -- counting/checking the worker limits
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 31, 2024 at 8:12 PM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> > On 15 Aug 2023, at 07:38, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > A rebase was needed due to a recent push [1].
> >
> > PSA v3.
>

> > On 14 Jan 2024, at 10:43, vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have changed the status of the patch to "Waiting on Author" as
> > Amit's queries at [1] have not been verified and concluded. Please
> > feel free to address them and change the status back again.
>
> Hi Peter!
>
> Are you still interested in this thread? If so - please post an answer to Amit's question.
> If you are not interested - please Withdraw a CF entry [0].
>
> Thanks!

Yeah, sorry for the long period of inactivity on this thread. Although
I still have some interest in it, I don't know when I'll get back to
it again so meantime I've withdrawn this from the CF as requested.

Kind regards,
Peter Smith
Fujitsu Australia