Re: [HACKERS] Inconsistencies between pg_settings and postgresql.conf

От Adrian Escoms
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Inconsistencies between pg_settings and postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I realized that the parameter 'shared_preload_libraries' used to belong to category 'Resource Usage / Kernel Resources' but since postgresql version 9.4 it was changed in pg_settings to 'Client Connection Defaults / Shared Library Preloading' but in postgresql.conf it remains unchanged.
I attach the updated postgresql.conf.sample.diff with this change.

Regards

Adrián Escoms