Logging statements longer than 1000ms doesn't appear to work

От Chris Barnes
Тема Logging statements longer than 1000ms doesn't appear to work
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've have set the parameter in my postgresql.conf file and have restarted postgres.
When reviewing the log file I am finding that all of the statements are being logged (0.108 ms)?

Is there some other parameter that I have missed?

log_min_duration_statement = 1000       # -1 is disabled, 0 logs all statements

Chris

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.

Сообщение: Re: citext like query and index usage
Сообщение: Re: citext like query and index usage