Segfault on property dialog for the index.

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Segfault on property dialog for the index.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave/Guillaume,

I found a crash on ubuntu, when try to open the properties window for any index.
I am running pgAdminIII against PG 9.0.2.

Please find the patch to resolve the crash.

Guillaume,

I am really not aware of the collation implementation, but this patch certainly avoid the crash.
Can you please verify this on your end?

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi