Postgres 9.5.2 upgrade to 9.6

От Michelle Schwan
Тема Postgres 9.5.2 upgrade to 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I have a question about the upgrade from 9.5.2 to 9.6

I know 9.6 is still in beta – but I’m trying to be ahead of the game!

I found instructions on how to move from 9.4 to 9.5.  I will try testing these steps with 9.5 to 9.6

However, I was wondering if there is a “nicer” way to upgrade – similar to the GUI installation.  I want to be able to have a “nice” recommendation for our clients when we request that they upgrade!  I would like this for the Major1 and Major2 updates.

Is this possible or even available now?

Thanks,

Michelle Schwan

Database Developer  |  Architecture

mschwan@opentext.com

Phone: (519) 888 7111 ext 3241

Website:

www.opentext.com

http://mimage.opentext.com/alt_content/binary/images/emailsupport-logo-opentext.gif

This email message is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender by return email and delete this email message and all copies immediately.

Вложения