Re: BUG #5356: citext not acting like case insensitive search

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: BUG #5356: citext not acting like case insensitive search
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mar 1, 2010, at 10:25 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Not sure if there is anything we can do to make this much nicer.
> Removing the implicit cast seems like a cure worse than the disease,
> particularly because it would result in throwing a "no such operator"
> error rather than actually doing what Michael would like.

Yes, I suspect that he can solve his problem by adding the iss schema to se=
arch_path.

Best,

David

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5355: locale incorrectly comma-separates "(null)"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5355: locale incorrectly comma-separates "(null)"