How to integrate postgresql to a c application.............

От Smitha V. Babu
Тема How to integrate postgresql to a c application.............
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi to all..
I am new to postgresql..
I installed postgresql and pgaccess successfully...
Able to create tables and basic database operations..

I am developing a C application which need a database..
In corresponding windows application we are using CDAOdatabases...
We declared db,workspace and recordset.
And uses commands like db.open etc ..

And my question is how to integrate postgresql to c application ...Can any
one help me

Thanking in advance
With regards
smitha

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.