Re: Status of OIDs was: Re: select first occurrence of a table

От Benjamin Scherrey
Тема Re: Status of OIDs was: Re: select first occurrence of a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Perhaps I came away with the wrong impression but I thought that built-in oids were going away. If
they are still there by default but it is optional to build tables without them then I think that is great.
My request was really just for a pointer to info about this  - not necessarily to rehash reasons or
options.

    thanx & later,

        Ben Scherrey