Re: regression failures

От Claudio Natoli
Тема Re: regression failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32

> Would someone post the current regression.diff for Win32 against current
> CVS?  I would like to see what additional changes are required.

Not from HEAD, but the only change relevant to the tests is Andrew Dunstan's
fix for src/bin/psql/print.c. (I'm working on the possibly incorrect
assumption that you don't want a bunch of spurious errors related to this).

The failure to join is a long standing one; previously reported that rules +
join failed due to presumably unimportant reordering (rules was
inadvertently fixed by Tom some time ago). Patch available if desired.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: win32 build and test issues
Сообщение: Re: win32 build and test issues