Re: Anyone get PHPGroupware running on RedHatLinux 7 ?

От jcd@sita
Тема Re: Anyone get PHPGroupware running on RedHatLinux 7 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes!

I am running PHP ver 3.012 - do you know if it HAS to be 3.016 or later ?

Basically, most of the problem probably is that I am NOT a Linux or Unix
wiz. :-)

Other than than, the big dead end I am at for the moment is that I get this
        "Fatal Error: It appears that you have not created the database
tables for phpGroupWare"

When I run
    http://fares.sita.com/phpgroupware/login.php
where "fares.sita.com" is the domain of the Linux box I am running on.

Also, here is the sequence of events leading up to this:
1)  I got PHP enabled and running by altering the httpd.conf & other .conf
file in Apache.
2) I installed PHPGroupware by downloading the tarball, and running that
install "script" (?) on the Linux box itself.
3) Then I ran the http://fares.sita.com/phpgroupware/setup/index.php
script/page, which leaves me where I am presently stuck.

I know this is a very vague description, but maybe it will be enough to get
a dialogue going on this to help me fix things up. I am really hacking at
this and not following a very organized approach. Any hints will be of help,
I am sure!

Thanks for your help - I can really use it right now!

--
jcd