Re: NewYork Bombing: SQL server bomb proof!!

От Chris Boyle
Тема Re: NewYork Bombing: SQL server bomb proof!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As someone that had to wait until 9:30 Tuesday night to find out if friends
in the pentagon were okay (and lucky enough to get that call) I can say your
posting is so offensive as to induce illness.  This puts you in the same
category as the scum that are stealing victims SSNs and creating fake
charities.  Do you think anyone would EVER deal with someone that has this
attitude towards the deaths of thousands??  crawl back under your rock and
rot, you f*ing bastard!