Re: BUG #4411: One click install broken

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #4411: One click install broken
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Mike Tegtmeyer <tegtmeye@eecis.udel.edu> wrote:

> Bug reference:      4411
> Logged by:          Mike Tegtmeyer
> Email address:      tegtmeye@eecis.udel.edu
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3
> Operating system:   MacOS10.5
> Details:
>
> During one click install on clean MacOS 10.5.4 system I get the numerous
> following from installer " Unable to unpack file to
> /Library/PostgreSQL/8/3/scripts/runpsql.sh/rsrc" also "Problem running
> post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly The database
> cluster initialisation failed."

Well that's pretty strange. There should be an installation log in
/tmp, named something like bitrock_installer.log. Can you forward it
to me please? You may want to check for any occurrences of passwords
in there and mask them out first. You'll also need to use sudo to
access it from the command line as it has extremely restrictive
permissions by default.

--
Dave Page