Re: Support for integrated tsearch configuration

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Support for integrated tsearch configuration
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 7:20 PM, Roberts, Jon <Jon.Roberts@asurion.com> wrote:

> You really think so? Getting pgAdmin to compile in Windows is very
> difficult.  I thought it was done on purpose to make people dislike
> Windows.

It might be difficult for users, but it shouldn't be for developers -
in fact, the instructions are shorter than they are for Unix or Mac
(which can be *much* harder to get a universal build working):

http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/REL-1_8_0_PATCHES/pgadmin3/INSTALL?view=markup

--
Dave Page