Re: GSOC2023

От Jesper Pedersen
Тема Re: GSOC2023
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 12/28/22 21:10, diaa wrote:
> *Hi Sir.*
> I’m Computer engineering student from Egypt Interested in Database Management
> Systems.
> Can I know details about the list of ideas for 2023 projects or how to prepare
> myself to be ready with the required knowledge?

Thanks for your interest in GSoC 2023 !

The GSoC timeline is described here [1], and the PostgreSQL projects -
if approved - will be listed here [2].

So, check back in February and see which projects has been proposed.

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

[2] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2023

Best regards,

  Jesper

От: Pavel Borisov
Сообщение: Re: POC: Lock updated tuples in tuple_update() and tuple_delete()