RE: [INTERFACES] Three posts and no response 8--(

От Daren Sefcik
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] Three posts and no response 8--(
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> > I have been at this for three weeks...here is what did it:
> > -ldl -lsocket -lresolv -lnsl -lm -lc
>
> Yipes!  You really need all of those?

Well I looked at what I needed to make the
MySQL odbc stuff worked and that is what
was in there..so I just used the same.
I hope I can get this working with ColdFusion
or else I will have to stay with MySQL.

> Yeah, I can install the patch.  I presume we need the same thing for
> solaris_i386 as well as solaris_sparc ... can anyone out there confirm
> or deny?

I have an i386 setup at home..I will post my results
tommorow after I try it tonight.