Re: pgcon.org?

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: pgcon.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, December 13, 2009 7:58 am, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> 2009/12/13 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
>> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 7:17 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> It's not - pgcon is a completely separate entity.
>>
>> OK, thanks.
>>
>>> It appears to be back up now though :-)
>>
>> Partly, anyway.  The submission interface is still broken.  :-(
>
> Ah. The man to talk to about it is Dan Langille. CCing him just in
> case he didn't know,and don't read -www.

Follow up from my previous message. Apache was dying every night.  An
upgrade solved that issue.

Completely unrelated to that,the submission system is acting up and I'm
hoping the Pentabarf mailing list will wake up and hear my cries.  :)
--
Dan Langille -- http://langille.org/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: