DB Arrays in the JDBC driver

От Michael Ansley
Тема DB Arrays in the JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hi, all,

Has anybody used the jdbc driver for any array handling, i.e.: with array columns defined on the database?  I have a particular set of tables that make use of a varchar array (_varchar), and jdbc does not handle this column.  Now, I know that the driver is built in such a way that it can be expanded to include new types defined on the db, but are there any array handling facilities out there?

Cheers...

Michael Ansley

Futures
Tel: #44 1483 753543
Fax: #44 1483 745860
Intec Telecoms Systems PLC

Nick West - Global Infrastructure Manager.

www.mimesweeper.com