Re: entrance from php to postgresql

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: entrance from php to postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Jul 11, 2006, at 1:23 PM, DCarrero wrote:

> I was asking if this useful, or secure to do a transaction on web, or
> you recomend use a function with parameters an inside this insert
> data, thank for the information too...

If you are inserting user entered data (especially from the web) I
highly recommend you use prepared statements. This will deal with
security issues related to SQL injection. I prefer to use functions,
but it is not necessary. Here is a short article I wrote which you
might find helpful in using prepared statements from PHP:

http://pgedit.com/resource/php/pgfuncall

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: entrance from php to postgresql
Сообщение: Re: entrance from php to postgresql