Problems with postgresql 7.4.1 configuration - URGENT

От beyaRecords - The home Urban music
Тема Problems with postgresql 7.4.1 configuration - URGENT
Дата
Re: Problems with postgresql 7.4.1 configuration - URGENT
Re: Problems with postgresql 7.4.1 configuration - URGENT
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
this all started because I wanted to install pltclu so that I could
gain access to pgmail using tcl. I have re-run the build and even
though I have specified --with-tcl as one of the components of the
build, tcl is not installed in the /lib directory. Has the tcl file
been renamed in the /lib directory and is no longer called pltcl.so?

Could anyone mail me the pltcl.so file so that using createlang pltclu
I can gain access to email facilities using pgmail?

I am running OS X 10.3.2

regards

Uzo

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: