Re: GUCs to control abbreviated sort keys

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: GUCs to control abbreviated sort keys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2023-01-27 at 11:41 -0800, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> I cannot recreate the issue you describe.

Interesting. For my test:

glibc  2.35      ICU 70.1
gcc    11.3.0    LLVM 14.0.0

> It's not impossible that the perl program you wrote produces
> non-deterministic output

It is non-deterministic, but I tried with two generated files, and got
similar results.

Right now I suspect the ICU version might be the reason. I'll try with
72.

--
Jeff Davis
PostgreSQL Contributor Team - AWS