Re: Check Code Correction Current Period Prior Period Movement

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Check Code Correction Current Period Prior Period Movement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/23/23 06:02, Anthony Apollis wrote:
> Please assist me?
> I am trying to calculate
>   Current Period      Prior Period      Movement
>
> from my data, the date columns are:
> image.png
>
> Please check my code for any errors, code runs, i just want to make sure
> it does what it's supposed to do.

Since you have not specified '...what it's supposed to do' is there is
really not much that can be said. Your best bet is to create some sample
input data and expected output and then create a test that verifies that
the input passes through the view statements and ends up as the expected
output.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com