Is clustering possible to enhance the performance?

От LIANHE SHAO
Тема Is clustering possible to enhance the performance?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hello,
I am wondering if it is possible to use several
machine as cluster to boost the slow queries. Is
that possible? Anybody have tried that before?

Initially, I was thinking to use dual CPUS instead
of one. but it is not correct because pgsql is not
multi-threaded.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated,

Regards,
William