Re: Extremely slow queries in pgAdminIII

От Asger Petersen
Тема Re: Extremely slow queries in pgAdminIII
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> I've seen problems on a 1GB network some weeks ago, which
> disappeared as soon as an *additional* 1GB switch was
> inserted into the network. This could have been caused by
> large frames or so, I wasn't able to dig further (e.g. NIC
> parameters).

There is a thread on pgsql-general which might be related to this problem
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-03/msg01086.php.So far the problem hasn't been accurately identified,
butthey also lean towards some kind of networking problem. I think the thread also shows, that the problem isn´t
relatedto pgadmin.

Thank you all for your help.

Regards
Asger Petersen