Re: OT: Re: Environment variables SOLVED

От Michael Grant
Тема Re: OT: Re: Environment variables SOLVED
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Dec 3, 2003, at 5:26 AM, Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> By the way, does "Learning Unix for Mac OS X" cover bash? "Mac OS X in
> a Nutshell" covers tcsh in pretty good detail, but not much at all on
> bash. (I see "Mac OS X Panther in a Nutshell" is due out in March.)

The Panther edition of Mac OS X Unleashed is supposed to be out next
week. If it lives up to the first two editions, it'll be the only
MacNix book you ever need. Till 10.4 "Ocelot" comes out and zsh becomes
the default shell, anyway.

Michael

--
Ukončete výstup a nástup, dveře se zavírají.