how can i bugfix "idle in transaction" lockups ?

От Jonathan Vanasco
Тема how can i bugfix "idle in transaction" lockups ?
Дата
Re: how can i bugfix "idle in transaction" lockups ?  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Re: how can i bugfix "idle in transaction" lockups ?  (Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com>)
Список pgsql-general
on a project, i find myself continually finding the database locked up with "idle in transaction" connections

are there any commands that will allow me to check exactly what was going on in that transaction ?

i couldn't find anything in the docs, and the project has decent traffic, so its going to be an issue to log all
statementsso I can sift through the data by PID