Re: BUG #6114: Bad path

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #6114: Bad path
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Wiesiek" <wuwak@wp.pl> wrote:

> When I try to backup i have a problem.
> \"alfaCC2\"

> I have to do the backup manually from the console and correct
> entry.

"Manually from the console" as opposed to what?

What "entry" do you correct?  In what way?

> Where can improve the path correctly defined the?
>
> ########## LOG ###############
> D:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.0\bin\pg_dump.exe --host localhost
> --port 5432 --username "nova" --format custom --blobs --verbose
> --file "J:\2011-07-12\alfaCC2.backup" \"alfaCC2\"
> pg_dump: [archiver (db)] connection to database ""alfaCC2""
> failed: FATAL: database ""alfaCC2"" does not exist
> pg_dump: *** aborted because of error
>
> Process returned exit code 1.

You don't show any error message which mentions "path" in any way.
Why do you use that word to describe your problem?

One thing I do notice is that you didn't specify a database name on
the command line.  What is your PGDATABASE environment variable
value?  Maybe you just need to add the database name to the end of
your command line?

-Kevin