Re: ANALYZE versus expression indexes with nondefault opckeytype

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: ANALYZE versus expression indexes with nondefault opckeytype
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/textsearch-tables.html#TEXTSEARCH-TABLES-INDEX

> you will find that the system fails to collect stats for it and so
> you get stupid default estimates for your FTS queries.
Objection to a fix in 9.0 withdrawn.  No opinion on backpatching.
-Kevin

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: review: psql: edit function, show function commands patch