Re: Postgis

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: Postgis
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
> On Aug 26, 2015, at 3:10 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2015-08-25 at 11:30 -0400, Steve Cole wrote:
>> Anyone know where I can get all the rpms etc for an OFFLINE install
>> of Postgis?
>
> You also need the EPEL repository along with our repo for all
> dependencies. You can find all RPMs there.

I’m guessing the OP means to install on a server without access to the yum repositories.

if that’s the case, I think the easiest thing to do would be to fire up a fresh VM that has internet access with the
sameOS version and then yum install the postgis packages to find which packages you need.  then you can save those RPMs
foroffline installation.