Re: Mismatching of a pgAdmin3.vcproj

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Mismatching of a pgAdmin3.vcproj
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi.

Ahh, I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
Please see.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/
Required patch was this. (Reconfirmation)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/diff_pgAdmin3.vcproj

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Page" <dpage@pgadmin.org>

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi Hiroshi-san,
>
> Le 15/03/2010 17:47, Hiroshi Saito a écrit :
>> [...]
>> I'm sorry very late reaction.
>> project of windows file is slightly strange.?_?
>>

> Why do you find it strange? AFAICT, it works for me. I'm using VisualC++
> 2008, but really take care to not commit VC+2008 specific stuff.
>
> Have you issues for compiling with Visual Studio?

Ashesh and I have both seen this issue - I just didn't get round to
fixing it yet. It appears that .\ctl\xh_ctlcolourpicker.cpp is
missing, but .\ctl\xh_ctlchecktreeview.cpp is included twice.

Not sure why Hiroshi's patch removes .\ctl\ctlCheckTreeView.cpp though.

--
Dave Page
PG East Conference: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do