Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin3][Patch]: Fix query viewer row height for High-DPI screens

От Bruno Friedmann
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin3][Patch]: Fix query viewer row height for High-DPI screens
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On mardi, 18 avril 2017 16.14:41 h CEST Ryan Trinkle wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I know pgAdmin III isn't still actively maintained, but I figured I'd send
> this here in case it's useful to anyone else.  It changes the way that the
> default row height in the data viewer (ctlSQLGrid) is calculated, so that
> the wxFont is asked for the height in pixels rather than in points.  I
> haven't tested this on low-DPI screens, but the calculation seems very
> accurate on my setup, and I think using GetPixelSize is right, based on the
> wxFont documentation.
>

> Best regards,
> Ryan

Ryan you deserve a glass of the brevage you want, when you want.
Really a pleasure here, tested on 192dpi and 288dpi screen, and this was a
alleluia moment...

I will confirm tomorrow that it will not break anything on a normal 96 dpi.

Thanks, this will help me to keep this tools active until pgadmin4 finish to
polish the last glitches.

--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] 1.4 sphinx error on RHEL 6
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] 1.4 sphinx error on RHEL 6